|First, you MUST register at myCatholic.sg with your particulars (NRIC or Work Pass number, mobile number & email address) and select Church of Our Lady of Lourdes as your parish. You will be required to show the registration to the staff/volunteers each time you visit the church. Please follow the instructions of our staff and/or volunteers and cooperate with them.
Our Church is not open for Private worship now.
Please ensure that;
Safe Management Measures:
- you do a SafeEntry using your TraceTogether app or token,
- you have a successful booking and come at the allocated time,
- you always wear a mask properly,
- your NRIC or Work Pass (EP/DP/SP/WP) is with you for verification,
- temperature scanning is done each time you visit,
- you do not have any symptoms of fever/flu. If not you will not be allowed to enter the church.
Let’s make our church a safe place for all worshippers.
- Our church can only accommodate a maximum of 50 people at any one time, subject to adequate safe distancing measures.
- Each household can only have up to 2 members praying together at any one time in the place of worship.
- There must be no physical interaction between worshippers from different households.
- Link for booking: https://calendly.com/ololsec.
- Please select the date and time of your visit.
- Please approach our friendly staff/volunteers if you need any assistance with the registration procedures.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rev Fr Michael Sitaram