|First, you MUST register at myCatholic.sg with your particulars (NRIC or Work Pass number, mobile number & email address) and select Church of Our Lady of Lourdes as your parish. You will be required to show the registration to the staff/volunteers each time you visit the church. Please follow the instructions of our staff and/or volunteers and cooperate with them.
Weekday Mass Timings: 12:30pm (Eng) & 7:00pm (Tamil)
Weekend Mass Timings:
Saturday: 5:00pm, 6:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 9:30am (Tamil), 11:00am, 12:30pm & 6:30pm (Tamil)
(All masses are in English unless otherwise stated)
Please ensure that;
New Regulations from 15-Sept-2020;
- your mobile phones are equipped with the QR code scanner (you will need it to scan for SafeEntry as well as for the pew where you are seated),
- your mobile phone has a data plan for accessing the Internet,
- you always wear a mask properly,
- your NRIC or Work Pass (EP/DP/SP/WP) is with you for verification,
- temperature scanning is done each time you visit,
- you do not have any symptoms of fever/flu. If not you will not be allowed to enter the church.
Safe Management Measures:
- From September 2020, booking for the 2nd Weekend Mass is available for unfilled seats.
- If you who have already booked for one weekend Mass, you may book for a second weekend Mass subject to availability.
- If you have not yet booked any Mass for the month, you can still try to book for a mass subject to availability.
- You may cancel bookings up to 48 hours before Mass starts. Booking cut-off remains at 48 hours before Mass starts.
- You are allowed to edit your name, date of birth and mobile number on the profile page at www.myCatholic.sg.
- However, if you need to amend NRIC/FIN or email address, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information please visit mycatholic.sg or email to email@example.com
Let’s make our church a safe place for all worshippers.
- Our church can only accommodate up to a maximum of 70 people per mass at any one time, subject to adequate safe distancing measures.
- Entry to church for attending mass is strictly by registration only.
- There must be no physical interaction between any worshippers in the church.
- Link to register for mass: myCatholic.sg/login
- Booking for 2nd Weekend Mass is available after the 2nd Sunday of the month.
- Booking for Mass using Calendly is not available.
- Please select the date and time of the mass you wish to attend.
- Registration/Cancellation for a mass must be done at least 48 hours before the scheduled time.
- Please come early so that our staff/volunteers could complete the pre-entry procedures.
- Please approach our friendly staff/volunteers if you need any assistance with the registration procedures.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rev Fr Michael Sitaram