|First, you MUST register at myCatholic.sg with your particulars (NRIC or Work Pass number, mobile number & email address) and select Church of Our Lady of Lourdes as your parish. You will be required to show the registration to the staff/volunteers each time you visit the church. Please follow the instructions of our staff and/or volunteers and cooperate with them.
Weekday Mass Timings: 12:30pm (Eng) & 7:00pm (Tamil)
Weekend Mass Timings:
Saturday: 5:00pm, 6:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 9:30am (Tamil), 11:00am, 12:30pm & 6:30pm (Tamil)
(All masses are in English unless otherwise stated)
Please ensure that;
Mass Booking for July 2021
- you do a SafeEntry using your TraceTogether app or token,
- you have a successful booking and come at the allocated time,
- you always wear a mask properly,
- your NRIC or Work Pass (EP/DP/SP/WP) is with you for verification,
- temperature scanning is done each time you visit,
- you do not have any symptoms of fever/flu. If not you will not be allowed to enter the church.
Rules and Regulations (from relevant authorities):
- First Booking for a weekend Mass and all weekday Masses in the month of July 2021 will be open from 12 noon on 29-June-2021 (Tuesday).
- Booking for a second weekend Mass in July 2021 will be open from 12 noon on 06-July-2021 (Tuesday).
- Booking for a third weekend Mass in July 2021 will be open from 12 noon on 13-July-2021 (Tuesday).
- Booking for a fourth weekend Mass in July 2021 will be open from 12 noon on 20-July-2021 (Tuesday).
- With effect from July 2021, there will be a cap of 5 weekday Masses per booking for some churches. If there are remaining slots after the first booking session for the month, parishioners can book up to another 5 weekday Masses during each subsequent booking.
Safe Management Measures:
- If you have not yet booked any Mass for the month, you can still try to book for a mass subject to availability.
- You may cancel your Mass booking at least 1 hour before the Mass starts.
- You are allowed to edit your name, date of birth and mobile number on the profile page at myCatholic.sg.
- However, if you need to amend NRIC/FIN or email address, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information please visit myCatholic.sg or email to email@example.com.
Let’s make our church a safe place for all worshippers.
- Our church can only accommodate up to a maximum of 50 people per mass at any one time, subject to adequate safe distancing measures.
- Entry to church for attending mass is strictly by registration only.
- There must be no physical interaction between any worshippers in the church.
- Link to register for mass: myCatholic.sg.
- Please select the date and time of the mass you wish to attend.
- Registration/Cancellation for a Mass must be done at least 1 hour before the scheduled time.
- Booking for Mass using Calendly is not available.
- Please come early so that our staff/volunteers could complete the pre-entry procedures.
- Please approach our friendly staff/volunteers if you need any assistance with the registration procedures.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rev Fr Michael Sitaram