|First, you MUST register at myCatholic.sg with your particulars (NRIC or Work Pass number, mobile number & email address) and select Church of Our Lady of Lourdes as your parish. You will be required to show the registration to the staff/volunteers each time you visit the church. Please follow the instructions of our staff and/or volunteers and cooperate with them.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) is only available on Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Please ensure that;
Safe Management Measures:
- you do a SafeEntry using your TraceTogether app or token,
- you have a successful booking and come at the allocated time,
- you always wear a mask properly,
- your NRIC or Work Pass (EP/DP/SP/WP) is with you for verification,
- temperature scanning is done each time you visit,
- you do not have any symptoms of fever/flu. If not you will not be allowed to enter the church.
Let’s make our church a safe place for all worshippers.
- Please follow adequate safe distancing measures.
- There must be no physical interaction between other worshippers in the church.
- Link to register for Confession: https://calendly.com/ololsec/confession-at-olol.
- Please select the date and time of your visit.
- Please come early so that our staff/volunteers could complete the pre-entry procedures.
Thank you for your understanding.
Rev Fr Michael Sitaram