Pro Bono | Legal Clinics | Mediation
WHAT WE DO:
Catholic Lawyers Guild (CLG) Pro Bono Clinics are for the financially poor and disadvantaged, regardless of religious faith or nationality.
HOW CAN WE HELP:
We are ready to provide advice on the following areas;
- Family Issues
- Personal Accident / Injury
- Tenancy Disputes
- Monetary Claims
- Motor and Industrial Accident Claims
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
You must be facing a legal issue of a personal matter*, for which legal advice has not been sought before, and be unable to afford a lawyer. *CLG does not provide advice on legal issues in business / professional matters.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO:
- Register online or email our CLG’s Administrator at email@example.com to register for an appointment.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
- In order for CLG lawyers to assist you better, please provide information / background of your legal matter, and any documents relating to your legal issue.
- Your case will be assigned to one of CLG’s volunteer lawyers, who will contact you for your scheduled appointment.
- Due to current Covid-19 precautions, all pro bono advice will be done over the phone once the applicant registers.