|Terms and Conditions:
For more information and booking procedures, please contact our Parish Office or email us at email@example.com
- The hall is open only to Catholics and other Christian denominations
- The hall will be open from 10:00am to 8:00pm daily.
- Family members are not allowed to keep the keys.
- There will be no extension of closing time.
- Overnight stay is not allowed.
- The air-conditioning unit is on an Auto-Timer and will be turned off at night.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- Visitors are limited to 30 pax at any one time. Attendance should also be limited only immediate family members as far as possible. Safe distancing measures (1 meter separation, spaced out tables) are to be strictly applied at all times.
- Covering and blocking of the Crucifix in the hall is Strictly Not Allowed.
- The family will have to ensure that all wreaths, flowers and floral stands MUST be removed before leaving on the last day.
- Only candles, flowers and prayer books can be placed on the table in front of the casket. For safety reasons, family members are to blow out the candles each night before leaving the hall.
- Burning of joss sticks, incense, handheld candles and any other joss paper material is NOT Allowed in and out of the hall.
- Notice of funeral details are to be handed over to the Parish Office (Copy of Death Certificate, NEA documents, etc.)
- The family is to arrange their own caterer and drinks. Family must ensure that all food and beverage are cleared immediately after consumption. Caterers MUST collect back the trays and utensils, clear all the leftover food by 8:30pm.
- No food and refreshments are to be served or consumed inside the hall.
- The family will be responsible for ensuring that the hall and its surrounding areas are kept clean.
- Gambling, smoking, consumption of alcohol and prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited on church grounds.
- Any damage to the hall and the equipment will be assessed and all cost of repair/replacement will be borne by the family.
- There are 6 tables and 5 chairs per table will be placed in the hall.
- In the event where there is a need to extend the rental, the office must be notified at least 1 day in advance before the expiry of the rental.
- The Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and/or our staff will not be held responsible for any loss or damages to your personal items.
- Our staff have the rights to inspect the area at any time during your rental period.
- Any rowdy or improper behaviour will not be tolerated and person(s) will be asked to leave the church premises immediately. Police will be called if they fail to comply.